The "Women on Topic" Brown Bag Series
The Wisconsin Women’s Network’s “Women on Topic” Brown Bag series offers members and the public a unique opportunity to hear the timely perspective of women leaders from a variety of fields as we promote the advancement of women and girls in Wisconsin and determine how we can work together to improve women’s lives.
For upcoming topics and dates, check out our Events page.
Have an idea for a great Brown Bag discussion topic or want more information about the series? Email us or call our office at 608-255-9809.
- State Representative Chris Taylor
- Michelle Heitzinger, Executive Director of the South Central Wisconsin Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- Writer Danielle Henderson
- Maribeth Witzel-Behl, Madison City Clerk
- Sara Finger, Executive Director of the Wisconsin Alliance for Women’s Health
- Jenni Dye, Executive Director of NARAL Pro-Choice Wisconsin
- Artist, Activist and Writer Kelly Parks Snider, Co-Founder of Project Girl
- Amy Gannon, Co-Founder of the Doyenne Group.
- Patti Seger, Executive Director of End Domestic Abuse Wisconsin
- Members of the Zonta Club of Madison, to plan for International Women’s Day
- Dr. Araceli Alonso, UW-Madison Professor and founder of Health By Motorbike
- Dr. Susan Davidson, Director of Perinatology at St Mary's Hospital Medical Center in Madison
- JoAnn Gruber-Hagen, Chair of Slave Free Madison
- Elizabeth Benn, President of United Women Veterans
- Charlestine “Charlie” Daniel, Diversity Coordinator of the Alzheimer’s & Dementia Alliance of Wisconsin
- Analiese Eicher, Programs and Development Manager at the One Wisconsin Institute
- Megan Senatori, Co-Founder of Sheltering Animals of Abuse Victims
- Lachrista Greco, founder of Guerrilla Feminism
- Dayna Long and Wendi Kent of the Wisconsin National Organization for Women
- Katherine Charek-Briggs of the UW-Madison LGBT Campus Center
- Nancy Graham of the Women's International League for Peace and Freedom